Thursday, May 30, 2013

Minute Maid Light Pink Lemonade

When spring and summer roll around there is nothing better than a nice cold, ice filled glass of lemonade.  Now, lemonade is typically packed with sugar and unnecessary calories, especially for something you’re only drinking and not getting and fullness out of.  I typically rely on Crystal Light for lemonade flavors or even flavoring up my plain ole water.

I’ve been eyeing the Minute Maid Light Pink Lemonade at Target for nearly 2 months now.  I kept thinking “it’s juice, not worth it.”  Well, I saw a post on Instagram about it and found out it’s actually VERY points plus friendly.  You get a nice pink lemonade flavor that’s not overly sweet but not overly tart, nice and smooth.  A serving is 8 fl oz (1 cup) and it’s 0 points plus values!  Now if you wanted two servings 16 fl oz (2 cups) it would be 1 points plus values.  Not bad at all especially for those folks who love Starbucks drinks.  You could pour 16 ounces into a to-go mug and have a very friendly beverage.

There are additional flavors available at select retailers but to see a full listing of all the light juices available you can check it out on the Minute Maid website: http://www.minutemaid.com/light-juice-drink/.  I do need to get my hands on the Mango Passion

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Minute Maid Light juices?

No comments:

Post a Comment