Monday, May 6, 2013

Crystal Light Liquid – Strawberry Lemonade



This is the third bottle of Crystal Light liquid that I have purchased since these have been put out onto the market.  The first two I was quite a fan of and after hearing so many rave reviews over the Strawberry Lemonade, when I spotted it at the grocery store I immediately knew this had to be thrown into my cart.  With spring upon us and summer looming around the corner, strawberry lemonade is always one of those classic, refreshing beverages for me.

The flavor of this is your typical strawberry lemonade – it’s sweet, it’s tart, it’s just perfect.  The only thing to make this drink better would be to make sure you serve it COLD and over a big glass of ice.  Other than that, I have no complaints.  If the water is room temperature and/or not cold you tend to get more of the “bitterness” of the lemon taste than you do the sweetness of the strawberry.

The one great thing with these liquid squeeze bottles is you really get to control how you want your water to be flavored.  Whether it be mildly flavored (as in there’s a hint in the background – which is a way I despise) or I you want it bold and in your face – the possibilities are endless.  The price tag is a bit high ($3.50 typically) for the squeeze bottle but weighing your pros vs. your cons the pros typically outweigh the price (unless you just plain don’t like flavored water then this wouldn’t be for you).

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Crystal Light liquids?

No comments:

Post a Comment