Saturday, May 11, 2013

Grilled Bologna Sandwich

Sometimes all a girl wants is a plain ole grilled bologna sandwich on pita bread.  That happened to be exactly what I was looking for the other day, so I decided to make myself one.  I don’t typically crave bologna, but when at the market I wanted something different and figured since I haven’t had the Thin & Trim Bologna in a while, I might as well!  In my opinion Thin & Trim deli meats are some of the best out there – they’re low in calories, VERY low in fat and are all extremely point friendly.  Thankfully they carry a variety of meats and all that I’ve tried have been quite yummy.

Now for my sandwich – I spritzed my pita bread (which I get from a local Lebanese bakery) with a little bit of spray butter, layered on 4 ounces of Thin & Trim Bologna, squirted in a little bit of spicy brown mustard and folded it shut. I spritzed the top and then just grilled it until my bread was nice and crunchy, which took under 5 minutes.

A quick 7 points plus lunch!

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Thin & Trim deli meats?

No comments:

Post a Comment