Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter, Banana, Cherry, Strawberry & Almond Milk Smoothie



This is one of my delicious smoothies I created on a whim and am just not getting around to post about it.  One great thing with me is when I’m in the mood for a smoothie; whatever I have in the kitchen (fridge, freezer and countertops) is fair game as long as it’s not saturated in sugar sauces.  Sometimes I swap out the liquid for almond milk, skim milk or just plain water.  It really depends on how pointy I want to keep the smoothie at.  Other times I add in a yogurt along with my fruit (this usually entails adding cinnamon) and water.

This is one of the most delicious smoothies I had made and the greatest part is it was only 2 points plus values!  It had a perfect chocolate peanut buttery taste along with that rich, fresh taste you get from fruit.  It was delicious and incredibly filling.

Here’s what I used to make it:
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
6 ice cubes
2 tbsp chocolate PB2
1 Banana,
4 Strawberries
3 frozen cherries
1 Equal packet

No comments:

Post a Comment