Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trader Joe’s Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels



I purchased a bag of these Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels from Trader Joe’s and have had these stashed away in the cabinet. I pulled out the bag this weekend and all I can say is: Oh. My. Word. AMAZING!  But dangerous.

These are little rectangular pretzels that are filled with peanut butter (which are fabulous on their own without chocolate on them) but they are then coated in a thick, smooth, velvety chocolate.  If you’re a sweet and salty lover, this is going to be heaven on your taste buds.   They are so good you may have a hard time stopping at a serving size, so it’s best to take your serving and hide the bag.  It’s not really a good idea to just eat these straight out of the bag because it’s easy to overeat these. Really easy.

A serving size is 6 pieces.  6 pieces will cost you 6 points plus values.  Not really bad for a sweet, salty, chocolate, peanut butter treat – especially if that’s something that you enjoy.  I found them to be heavenly, but had to give the bag to my boyfriend for him to have some and then hide (from me – haha).  He himself fell in love with them and mentioned we need to get more next time we hit up Trader Joe’s.  I think I may forget these off my list, for at least the next TJ’s trip, but I will repurchase at some point.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels?

No comments:

Post a Comment