Thursday, April 25, 2013

Steak-Eze Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich



I spotted this Steak-Eze Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich in the freezer section at my local grocery store.  I had never seen them before, so I of course had to check out the nutritional information.  There were a few different flavors available, but I decided to go with the philly cheese steak because it seemed like the sandwich that I would more than likely order out if I was in a sub shop.

The sandwiches are on the smaller sizes (they’re about a little big bigger than the length of a hot dog bun) and comes with grilled onions, peppers and american cheese.  Cooking was quite simple because all you had to do was open one end of the plastic and stick the sandwich (which comes with a little paper “container”) into the microwave for 70 seconds.

Taste wise, it wasn’t bad. I found it to be a simple quick and easy lunch.  I was quite starving the day I made this, so it definitely cured my hunger and it cured it in under any amount of time it would have taken to try to throw something together (especially since I was just getting home from a mini vacation).

Points Plus wise the sandwich was 8 points.  Sure, a little high for what you get, but when in a pinch it wasn’t bad.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Steak-Eze products?

1 comment: