Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spotted & Haul: Arctic Zero Ice Cream

As a Weight Watchers member and fellow Instagrammer I have heard a lot about a guilt-free ice cream on the market.  I know,  I know, at first I was all “don’t believe the hype” because I’ve learned in the past, many companies hype their products up and down the road get slapped with lawsuits for providing false information on their nutrition information. Now, I’m not saying Arctic Zero is doing this, but I’m just addressing why I at first raised a brow to it.

For 150 calories per PINT (yes, the whole thing) it is only 150 calories = 3 Weight Watchers Points Plus.  Now for many of us, a pint of ice cream looks as though it’s a serving, particularly when you have a spoon in it and you are watching mindless television.  Typically if that pint of ice cream is Ben and Jerry’s you’ve got a whole other problem on your hands (and behind!?).  So, while shopping at Whole Foods a few weeks ago I spotted a few of the Arctic Zero ice cream pints on the shelf and decided to give 2 of them a try.  They didn’t have all the flavors available (I really wanted the cookies and cream) but I picked out 2 out of the 4 available that I could see myself enjoying and/or adding to a smoothie.

I picked up the Chocolate Peanut Butter and the Vanilla Maple flavors.  They have mixed reviews from all who’ve tried (some enjoy, some don’t).  But I’ll decide once I do give these a shot.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Arctic Zero products?

No comments:

Post a Comment