Saturday, April 27, 2013

I Received my FREE Quest Bars

A couple weeks back Hungry Girl on Facebook had a post containing a link to allow (I want to say to the first 10,000) people to sign up to obtain a free sample of 2 of Hungry Girl’s favorite Quest Bars.  Since I had just recently purchased a few Quest Bars at GNC and found that I am enjoying them – I decided to sign up to get the free flavors.

In case you are not aware – Quest Bars are a protein bar, which are sold packed with fiber (which will not only fill your belly, but will also aid in helping you have a healthy digestive system).  The bars all range in different Weight Watchers Points Plus values.  Every single person that I have spoken to has a different favorite flavor.  The greatest thing about these bars is that you can eat them straight out of the package or you can heat them up – either in the microwave or even in the toaster oven (in some instances making “cookies” out of the bar).

The two flavors provided were: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (5 PPV) and Apple Pie (4PPV).  Quest also graciously provided a code with each package for free shipping for any product(s) from their website.

If you’re wondering where these bars are sold – they are available at GNC (I’d suggest trying 1 or 2 out individually at GNC before committing to a full case if you haven’t tried before), on Quest’s website, Amazon.com, Vitacost.com, etc.

QUESTION:
Did you sign up for the free Quest Bars through Hungry Girl?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,
    I did receive my free Quest bars thru Hungry Girl. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually like the texture and taste!
    I did not know that you could buy them at GNC. Is the price comparable to buying them online?
    I love the fact that they have no sugar alcohols - they really do a number on my stomach!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelley,
      I too was surprised they tasted as good as they did. Typically high protein and fiber bars taste like garbage - but these are yummy and there are so many different ways you can heat them up/eat them that make them unique for all.

      From what I have found GNC typically runs a buy 2 get 1 free sale in regard to the bars and they're just under $3/ea. So it's like $5-something for 3 bars. I've found purchasing them online (thru Amazon, etc.) the price calculates higher than if you just purchased them in-store with a deal.

      I also heard there is a $10 GNC coupon available online, so that in turn would make an entire case of the bars like $15 which is a GREAT steal.

      Enjoy!

      Delete