Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Skinny Cow Pretty in Pink Velvet Truffle Ice Cream



I feel I always sing praises round Skinny Cow ice creams.  They make healthier alternatives to ice cream that taste amazing.  The one thing that comes with eating healthier is you sometimes have to sacrifice flavor and thankfully that is not the case with this.

This is the first time I’ve tried the Pretty in Pink Velvet Truffle Ice Cream and I have to say it’s quite delicious!  It’s a cream cheese flavored frosting that is drizzled over a pink velvet ice cream.  AMAZING!  It’s so creamy and delicious.  It almost has that creamy cheesecake sort of feel to it even though it’s ice cream.  I just found I really enjoyed this flavor.  And the greatest part with Skinny Cow is they print the Weight Watchers points right onto the back of their product containers which makes things (well, easy point wise – not choice wise!).  All this goodness for only 3 Points Plus!

QUESTION:
What is your favorite Skinny Cow ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment