Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Crunchmaster Cheezy Cheddar Crisps



I had heard many things about these Crunchmaster Cheezy Cheddar Crisps because they are supposed to be a pretty decent alternative for Cheez-It’s, while also allowing you to have 60 crisps in a serving, while offering 3 grams of fat per serving.

Unfortunately the Crunchmaster brand can be pretty hard to find. I had searched a few stores and came up empty handed.  I then went onto the Crunchmaster website to search the brands store locator.  Surprisingly enough it brought up a lot of the local grocery stores around me, so off on the hunt I went (again).  Needless to say, my local stores sold the Crunchmaster brand, but it was not for the particular flavors I was hoping for.  One day, while taking a quick grocery store run on my lunch break, after grabbing animal crackers for an Easter dessert, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted these on the shelf and immediately threw the box (as well as the graham which I have not tried yet) into my cart.

The texture of these crackers is far crispier than a Cheez-It.  These definitely involve a good amount of chewing even though they are smaller in size.  Seasoning wise it’s definitely there, it’s a nice cheddar flavor – not overwhelming, but not boring – so in my opinion perfect.  And with a 60 crisp serving size?  You can never go wrong with that!

Points Plus wise, 60 crisps are 3 points plus.  I think these would cure someone’s crunchy, cheddary cracker craving – it did mine, which was appreciative.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Crunchmaster brand products?

No comments:

Post a Comment