Thursday, January 1, 2015

Weight Watchers Cookbook Haul

I've said it time and time again ... I'm a sucker for new Weight Watchers cookbooks. Case in point: the whole reason behind this post.  I popped into my weekly meeting a few weeks ago for my routine Thursday meeting. Upon walking in I noticed they had a few new cookbooks out on the display shelf. After gathering my items to weigh in I asked the receptionist if the cookbooks were new and was advised they were and they were on sale.
 
Just happened to be it was buy 1 get one 50% off. I initially was going to just get one, but since I've been realizing I'm eating the same things and tend to get into a food rut I decided to just get both. So this way I have an idea of how to incorporate more power foods into my meals than just the normal everyday ones I tend to use.

So I picked up the Love It, Cook It, Eat It! cookbook and the Master Your Meals cookbook. I haven't tried any of the recipes in the books as of yet ... but from what I've glanced over some are quite intriguing. I have just about all the ingredients needed to make one of the dishes so I'll probably bust out my chefs hat and roll up my sleeves soon and give a few of them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment