Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Whips - Vanilla Cupcake

When I heard about the new Greek Whips I knew I had to go on the hunt for them. After asking a few folks where they found them, I made it a priority to pop by a local grocery store which is about 15 minutes away from my house. Low and behold I landed upon the mother load ... and in turn picked up the Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Whips - Vanilla Cupcake.
 
I initially grabbed 2 of this flavor not knowing what it would taste like. I mean ... hello, have we met? I am a cupcake connoisseur, so of course I was game from the get go. Opening it up and giving it a try I was quite intrigued. After trying it ... I can honestly say it's pure vanilla and no cupcake, not even a hint of cupcake.
 
The texture is what I would call a cross between cool whip and yogurt. The texture actually reminds me of cool whip when I mix a package of sugar free pudding into it. Sort of that airy, flavored cream that's light but unique. It doesn't have the natural "heaviness" that comes with Greek yogurt and is very light. The bonus part? The cup serves up a fabulous 9 grams of protein.
 
A serving is 100 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment