Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pringles White Chocolate

One afternoon on a waltz through Target I decided to take a walk on the wild side and pick up a container of Pringles White Chocolate chips. After all they were 50% off due to a coupon on Targets Cartwheel app. So I figured I'd give them a shot and leave the rest out for my coworkers to give a taste test.
 
Initially I assumed the chips would be long tubes - meaning similar to what is shown on the outside packaging. But low and behold upon opening the canister I learned they are not shaped any differently than how your average Pringles are shaped. Trying the Pringles I wouldn't say they were disgusting or out of this world fabulous. They were different and rather unique.
 
They're your classic salty potato chip which has a slight hint of sweetness which resembles a white chocolate flavor. They're not white chocolate covered potato chips by any shot ... but it sort of tastes like it. It's not overwhelming or boom in your face, but it's there. You kind of have to really get the chip onto your tongue to taste the flavor because quite honestly after a few you sort of lose the subtle sweetness and they just taste like plain ole potato chips.
 
A serving, 1 ounce, is 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment