Friday, January 16, 2015

Trader Joe's The Bagel Spinoza The Works

There are occasions where I'm in a bagel mood. Not a bagel thin mood ... a "real bagel" mood. A fellow Weight Watchers on Instagram had told me about the Trader Joe's The Bagel Spinoza The Works bagels and I decided to hunt them down. I mean, I've seen them every time I go to Trader Joe's ... but I never picked them up because I've always been intrigued by the different types of bagels available.
 
These everything bagels are your classic, thick, slightly chewy and fluffy bagel.  They're loaded with flavor and quite satisfying. They're not as chewy as some other bagels I have had, but they're delicious and perfect to pair with a breakfast meal, or even as an addition to a lunch time sandwich.
 
The bagels crisp up perfectly, while providing a subtly soft center. They're airy while having enough weight to them to be filling and satisfying. They're not the most fabulous everything bagel I've had but they are good ... plus if I can shave a points plus value off by having something I genuinely enjoy it's a win-win for me.
 
As with Trader Joe's bread products, I would suggest storing these in the refrigerator if you're not going to eat them all up before the date on the bag.
 
Each bagel is 230 calories or 6 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment