Sunday, January 11, 2015

Trader Joe's Maple Walnut Blondies

I have seen the Trader Joe's Maple Walnut Blondies time and time again ... but I've refrained from purchasing them because I could only imagine how delicious they'd be. Of course I was shopping with my mother at the time, who saw them and wanted to try them ... so they ended up in the grocery cart.  I figured since there was another party who wanted them it would be less temptation since I wouldn't be the only one eating them.
 
I'm a brownie fan to the core, but blondies are one of those treats I usually only have if another person makes them. Not sure why, but it's always been that way.
 
Opening the package up and taking out a blondie you can immediately notice the moistness to them. They're firm but softer in texture, the maple is undoubtedly noticeable and the walnuts give it a slight crunch to balance off the whole textural experience. They are sweet ... sweet enough that I found I could easily share a brownie with another party and feel satisfied. But they're also sweet enough that if you don't have someone to share them with you can eat the whole thing before you realize it.
 
They're undoubtedly delicious and a perfect sweet snack to cure any sweet tooth. If you really like maple flavor and you love brownies .. then you'd undoubtedly love these. If you're not a fan of maple ... steer clear because it doesn't lack in the maple goodness department.

A blondie is 290 calories or 8 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment