Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Trader Joe's Very Green 100% Juice Smoothie

Since I've introduced myself to green juice a while ago and since  hadn't had any in a while I decided to have pick up a bottle. With that the Trader Joe's Very Green 100% Juice Smoothie leaped into my shopping cart. Admittedly, I had been looking at it for months and always passed on it.
 
One day my stomach wasn't feeling the most fabulous so I decided to pick up a bottle of green juice to have. I've heard from numerous people that some green juice when you're feeling under the weather or just not at your best can help perk you up. So, I gave into the theory.
 
The juice itself is more liquidy than thick (along the lines of Odwalla juice). It is sweet, which can be a little overwhelming on the taste buds (partly because it contains fruit juices in it and I am not a juice drinker) - so I find I have to drink it very slowly. Although I do admit I'd prefer this over some of the more bland, straight green juice/no fruit green juices. Regardless, it is refreshing and tasty so it's a nice drink to pick up to have once in a while - particularly for convenience.

An 8 ounce serving is 130 calories or 3 points plus values - or if you want to have the whole bottle it's 260 calories or 7 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment