Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wheat Thins Popped Sour Cream & Onion

While shopping I did a double take because initially I thought Wheat Thins had been repackaged.  Since curiosity got the best of me, I headed over to the display and was intrigued, so I picked up a bag of Wheat Thins Popped Sour Cream & Onion. I’m a big fan of Wheat Thins in general so I couldn’t wait to give these a try.

Unfortunately, they didn’t live up to expectations. The chips themselves are truly reminiscent of Pop Chips. They taste nothing like Wheat Thins (which have that classic smooth wheat taste) and taste just like a popped snack chip.  They’re flavored quite well where the entire chip is covered in a sour cream & onion coating. They’re not bad but they’re nothing that a person would expect them to be – particularly by having the Wheat Thins name on the item.  If you like Pop Chips, or any brand of popped chips, then you’d like these.

A serving is 26 chips (30g) and is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment