Monday, March 31, 2014

Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps – Mini Cheddar

While shopping around The Christmas Tree Shop I spotted a bag of pretzels I have literally been on the hunt for! I know the regular sized pretzels are sold at my local grocery store, but I wanted the minis … and the minis I got!  So, in walked the Snack Factory Pretzel Chips Mini Cheddar.

The pretzels remind me of the Weight Watchers mini pretzel chips in size and bold flavoring. Athough even though these are coated in a cheddar flavoring, I find the natural boldness of the pretzel makes the cheddar flavor not as bold as I’d like it to be.    The fact that the pretzels are mini make the serving size look a lot larger than the regular sized pretzels … which actually make them more enjoyable. The illusion of getting more pretzels as a snack makes a snack more enjoyable. All in all they’re not a bad snack.

A serving is 28 grams (roughly 35 crackers) which is 110 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment