Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookie Explosion Mini Bars

While at my Weight Watchers meeting I noticed a new product on the shelf, but was initially hesitant to pick it up. The reason being, years back I tried one of the peanut butter snack bars and was not impressed. I was going to pass them up until I heard a number of folks in my meeting saying how good they were as they sampled the bars they purchased. So while waiting to buy my smoothie, I grabbed a box of the Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookie Explosion Mini Bars.

I opened the box the next day for a sweet tooth fix … and I have to say these snack bars are utterly delicious! I will admit they are very small … but they’re loaded with flavor which makes them well worth it.  I describe these to friends as “peanut butter cookie amazingness.” The bars taste just like a peanut butter cookie, and there is a smooth soft layer in the bar which is slightly reminiscent of peanut butter fudge. It’s undoubtedly a peanut butter explosion which in my opinion is a perfect name for the product.  The bars are available for purchase at standing Weight Watchers locations.

Each bar is 80 calories or 2 points plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment