Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fiber One Caramel Sea Salt Bar



Shopping at one of my favorite stores – Target, I spotted and picked up a limited edition Fiber One bar. Fiber One Caramel Sea Salt Bars are available exclusively at Target retailers for a limited time. Admittedly, I’m not the biggest fan of the chocolate fiber one bars but I do love the lemon and cinnamon coffee cake bars … and caramel sea salt sounded delicious, so I brought it home with me.

Upon opening the package your sniffer is presented with a caramel scent. Looking at the bar, there is a caramel drizzle over the top, but any visible salt is truly minimal. Upon first bite, I will admit they do have a caramel flavor to them but it’s more along the lines of an imitation caramel flavor (think sugar free caramel syrup). They also smell a bit like imitation caramel. I wouldn’t necessarily call them “Caramel Sea Salt” because the salt aspect is very minimal and presented on only a few bites. Those factors aside, I did enjoy these. I would enjoy them more with a nice tall iced coffee. They’re a good snack to have to switch things up a bit … plus it’s a twist from the same ole same ole.

Each bar is 90 calories or 2 points plus values.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I will have to check these out! I always love your food finds.

    ReplyDelete