Saturday, March 15, 2014

Weight Watchers Haul

I’ve mentioned before that I have an attraction for the word “new”. It’s like I’m the magnet and the product is the metal. There’s an instant attraction. Even though the attraction is there, I still decide whether I think something is worth it or if I’d even enjoy it. A few weeks ago at my Weight Watchers meeting a Greek yogurt smoothie was revealed and I was going to buy it … but decided to wait for it to go on sale.  Last week walking into my meeting I noticed the smoothies and snack bars were on sale … but also that there was a new snack bar. Admittedly, I was hesitant because there was a peanut butter snack bar a few years ago and I wasn’t the biggest fan of it. After hearing a number of folks in my meeting rave about how good they were, I picked up a box.  I also picked up the new Weight Watchers water bottle because I struggle getting my water in some days and I’ve learned that it’s because I’m drinking water out of a bottle or cup. When I drink out of a straw, I can get my liquid in soo much easier. The great thing about the cup is it holds half the daily liquid requirement and it can house both hot and cold beverages!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I recently started WW online. I've been doing okay and it's a change but I want to take this journey and stick with it. Any helpful tips? Are there any food that you stayed away from or is it really just learning moderation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      I hope you find success with Weight Watchers! The program works as long as you tailor the program to your lifestyle. There's never any food that's off limits -- but it's up to us to self identify what we can and cannot have around. I'm comfortable having single serving bags of Doritos around but I'm not comfortable with having a large multi-serving bag of Doritos around. Eat whatever you enjoy, in moderation, track it and take it one day/one meal at a time.

      Delete