Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Yoplait Light Mocha Mint Yogurt

Yoplait comes out with special limited edition yogurt flavors depending on the season.  Since I’m a big yogurt fan, I tend to try the limited edition flavors because typically they’re a nice change to the norm.  So while at Target I spotted and picked up the Yoplait Light Mocha Mint Yogurt.

Usually I buy fat free yogurts, the exception being some Greek yogurts.  Yoplait can be spot on with their flavors, so I went into this with high hopes … although I admit I was slightly afraid. Finally I pulled a container out of the fridge and upon opening it up I was rather afraid to take a bite because of the grayish look to the yogurt. Two bites in and I couldn’t handle it. It was a minty yogurt flavor that was slightly chocolaty but had a tart yogurt flavor to it. which was all around repulsive. I was NOT a fan and since I found it to be so gross I couldn’t even offer it up to family/friends so I threw the yogurt and the other three in the package in the garbage.  I’m gong to keep a mental note to not purchase anymore “mint chocolate” flavored yogurts.

A serving is 60 calories or 2 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the limited edition flavors by Yoplait for December/January?

No comments:

Post a Comment