Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sargento Ultra Thin Pepper Jack Cheese

Popping into Target with my friend this past weekend, we were walking past the cheese casing to head up to the front of the store when I spotted the Sargento Ultra Thin Pepper Jack Cheese. I am a HUGE lover of pepper jack because it’s undoubtedly my favorite type of cheese. Unfortunately it’s a bit difficult to find and my local grocery store doesn’t sell the Land O Lakes version at the deli, so I was excited to pick this up.

The cheese is sliced very thinly as the package explains, which is exactly how I enjoy my cheese sliced.  The thing I like is there are pieces of parchment paper between each slice which make for easy removing of each slice and keeps slices from sticking to one another. The cheese itself is real cheese, it’s flavorful and it packs that little spicy punch which I enjoy. I’ve been enjoying this with burgers, deli meat and even on top of tuna salad.

A serving is 3 slices for 120 calories or 3 points plus, or you can have 1 slice for 40 calories or 1 points plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment