Friday, January 24, 2014

Apple Cinnamon Chex

Chex have been on the market for the longest time, but I never truly purchased the cereal to eat until I noticed and purchased the Chex Vanilla. That cereal has since become a favorite but after finishing the box I decided to branch out and perhaps try a few different flavors. The flavor I opted to give a go was the Apple Cinnamon Chex.

According to the box, the cereal is sprinkled with real apple and cinnamon and for those who have a gluten intolerance the cereal is gluten free. You can definitely taste the apple cinnamon flavoring … which really reminds me of apple cinnamon instant oatmeal. Weird comparison, but it’s truly what it reminded me of after the first bite.  If you generally enjoy an apple cinnamon flavor, you’d more than likely enjoy this. It’s not a bad cereal, it’s flavored well, but it’s not one of my favorites. That is perhaps due to my comparison to the deliciousness that is Vanilla Chex.

A serving is ¾ cup which is 130 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment