Friday, January 10, 2014

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Blended Apple Pie Yogurt

I am a bit of a yogurt junkie, so when I saw Yoplait released another new flavor I of course had to pick a couple up.  I am a fan of the Yoplait Light Apple Turnover yogurt, so I was very excited to see the Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Blended Apple Pie Yogurt.

The yogurts consistency is similar to the other Yoplait Greek yogurts, where it’s thick, yet it’s looser in comparison to other Greek yogurts on the market.  Flavor wise it tastes like apple pie, without the crust: its apple and its cinnamon. I was anticipating chunks of apple as there are in the Yoplait Light Apple Turnover, but there weren’t any. I did notice in some bites there were tiny “slivers” of apple pieces, but nothing that was standout noticeable.  It is quite comparable to the Apple Turnover yogurt, just thicker and without apple pieces.

A container is 100 calories or 2 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the new launches from Yoplait?

No comments:

Post a Comment