Monday, January 20, 2014

Chobani Flip Vanilla Golden Crunch

I have seen Chobani Flips all over the place, but had yet to give them a try. While on my “try all the new yogurt” kicks I picked up the Chobani Flip Vanilla Golden Crunch. I admit I’ve not been the biggest Chobani fan because the yogurts that I’ve purchased are typically sour, regardless of the flavor or how sweet the fruit is. Over the years I’ve moved away from Chobani, until I purchased this flip.

I opted for the Vanilla Golden Crunch because it was the “safest” of the available options at my store to give a try. Opening the flip up and mixing the crunchy topping into it the first bite was super sour. Face puckering sour. I decided to sprinkle a little bit of artificial sweetener into it and it turned out to be quite good once there was a bit of sweetness to it.  It’s undoubtedly vanilla and the crunchy flakes are reminiscent of corn flakes.  I enjoyed it and the crunch was different and made it unique. I’ll undoubtedly give some of the other flavors a try to see how the other ones play.

A container is 150 calories or 4 points plus values.


2 comments:

  1. The key lime pie flavor is to die for!! White chocolate and graham crackers. Mmm Mmm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give that a try one day. I find finding some of the flavors are hit or miss ... I really almost have to go to Super Walmart to get them.

      Delete