Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sweet & Salty Snack: Popcorn with Chocolate drizzle

I’ve been on a popcorn kick lately. Admittedly plain 94% fat free popcorn can get boring after a while … so I’m always looking for ways to “spice it up”. To make it interesting, I’ve done savory popcorn and sweet popcorn. Typically when I want sweeter popcorn I incorporate chocolate to it. This way I can conquer that sweet and salty vibe I occasionally look for.

I popped up a single serve bag of Jolly Time 94% fat free popcorn (which is equal to roughly 3 ½ cups). After it was popped I drizzled it with 1 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate syrup. I could use 2 tablespoons but I find the sugar free syrup is a little tarter than the original, so 1 tablespoon is more than enough so it doesn’t become overpowering.

It’s filling, delicious and overall simple.  The greatest part is the whole dessert is only 3 points plus values! Score!

QUESTION:
How do you jazz up your microwave popcorn?

No comments:

Post a Comment