Monday, January 27, 2014

Weight Watchers Good Deal Cookbook Haul

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again … I’m a sucker for new Weight Watchers cookbooks. So of course when I walked into my meeting, I noticed there was a new cookbook on the shelf. Initially I didn’t purchase it, but after my meeting was over I picked up the cookbook, started to browse through it and because I was sold on trying out a few recipes I decided to purchase it.

The Weight Watchers Good Deal Cookbook is selling for $9.95 each which is quite a deal. Each recipe has the points plus values associated with it, along with the recommended serving size for those members who are still counting points and not following simple start.  The whole premise behind this cookbook is to provide tasty meals at a fraction of the cost. Frankly, it sounded good because cooking healthy can and does get costly. Plus, it’s always nice to get new meal ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment