Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends Cherry Chocolate Yogurt

I’ve been absolutely loving all the new Greek yogurt flavors that are popping up on grocery retailer shelves. Considering Dannon Light & Fit is my favorite Greek yogurt brand I decided to pick up the new Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends Cherry Chocolate Yogurt when I spotted it at Wal-Mart.

Typically chocolate yogurts are not my thing because I have yet to find a yogurt that has justifiably played off the chocolate flavoring. In my experiences it has always ended up with my face in a pucker and the yogurt in the garbage.  I opted to try the Cherry Chocolate first because I quite love the original cherry yogurt … and I had a bit of a chocolate covered cherry vision in mind.  Trying the yogurt I have to say … it’s not bad. You can definitely pick up the cherry flavor, minus the fruit chunks in the classic cherry yogurt, while you can also taste the chocolate. The two are married together nicely … although I do find this particular flavor made my tongue very dry after eating. It might be due to the flavoring additives – but “cat tongue” aside, it’s a decent flavor.

A serving of yogurt is 80 calories or 2 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the new Dannon yogurt flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment