Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends Caramel Macchiato

I’ve been taking a walk on the wild side with my new yogurt selections. I’ve got to admit, I’m pretty proud of myself (haha). I tend to try out new yogurts frequently, but I’m hesitant with chocolate or “foreign” yogurt flavors (like some pie or cake flavored yogurts).  So when shopping at Target, I spotted and picked up the Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends Caramel Macchiato.

Initially I was like “ohhh how is this going to be?” because I’ll be honest, I am a coffee lover but I have yet to introduce coffee into my yogurt. Now, I have had coffee alongside yogurt, but the two have never been married together.  Opening and stirring it up, I took my first bite and I wasn’t appalled. Flavor wise it is undoubtedly caramel macchiato. It tastes like a caramel ice coffee … in yogurt form. It doesn’t have that sour yogurt aftertaste that some dessert flavored (i.e. chocolate yogurts) can bring to the table. It really reminds me of coffee ice cream … which makes me feel this would be fabulous blended up into a smoothie.

Each cup is 80 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment