Thursday, September 12, 2013

Zico Chocolate Premium Coconut Water

I have seen this Zico Chocolate Premium Coconut Water all over the place lately and it truly only caught my attention because I saw someone mention it in a YouTube video.  I have tried coconut water in the past and have completely disliked them. I know coconut water is great with hydrating and being typically healthy for you but I can’t usually get past the taste.  I’ve had coconut water straight out of a coconut in Jamaica and it was good although at the time I was drinking it hot (well, it had just come off the tree) but I wasn’t wild about it.

I figured chocolate can typically always make something better. I mean chocolate is the only reason I can drink a glass of milk. So with this reasoning in my head, I gave it a shot – bought a bottle and stuck it in the fridge.  Finally, one day, I decided to give it a shot.  I shook up the bottle, cracked it open and took a sip … and another.  And I have to say … I absolutely LOVE this stuff!  It tastes like chocolate milk with a very, very mild underlying coconut flavor.

The greatest part is its hydrating, has 5 essential electrolytes in it and has enough potassium as a banana.  It’s also dairy and gluten free.  I admit I don’t really like drinking my calories/points, but this was a nice and different treat from the norm.  A 14 ounce bottle has 120 calories in it – which is equivalent to 3 points plus values.  Not bad at all.

QUESTION:
Have you tried Zico Chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment