Thursday, September 19, 2013

Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese

When fall rolls around and pumpkin items begin to hit shelves at Target, every year I make sure to pick up the Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese. One of my favorite things to get during fall is a Dunkin Donuts multi-grain bagel and pumpkin spice cream cheese. It’s a wonderful match, but it’s so high in points it’s something I enjoy but typically don’t have because it’s really not worth the boatload of points.

The pumpkin spice cream cheese is smooth and creamy, yet slightly softer than regular plain cream cheese.  It’s sweet and undoubtedly pumpkin spice flavored. I enjoy it on bagel slims or even light English muffins. I think it would even be a great addition to baked goods – but that’s a road I have not traveled so I’m not sure how it might turn out.

A serving is 2 tablespoons, which rings in at 80 calories or 2 points plus values. I have only spotted this at Target – but I do know there’s a store brand version at Aldi incase you have that grocery store in your area.

QUESTION:
Have you ever tried pumpkin spice cream cheese?

No comments:

Post a Comment