Saturday, September 14, 2013

Celestial Seasonings Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Tea

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again … I am pumpkin obsessed. I love fall, I love pumpkin … so you can pretty much say this is my favorite time of the year.  With my love of pumpkin I’m more than willing to try pumpkin items out. One of those things was this Celestial Seasonings Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Black Tea.

I’m a coffee girl by nature, but I do enjoy my teas here and there … typically while at work around 2/3 o’clock it becomes “tea time”.  It also becomes tea time when I’m absolutely freezing and I’ve already had my morning hot coffee.  This Sweet Harvest Pumpkin tea is delicious – it’s got a very fragrant pumpkin scent and taste, but it’s pleasant on the palette.  I enjoyed my tea black with a little 0 calorie sweetener in it.  It would also be good mixed with a little bit of milk if you’re into that sort of thing.

I do want to point out that this is a caffeinated tea and it also has some natural stevia extract in it to help give it that sweet flavor the description states. I personally highly dislike the taste of Stevia but I find it’s not noticeable in the beverage. The tea is slightly sweet and not bland as regular black teas are, but it’s not really a noticeable flavor.

QUESTION:
Do you enjoy limited edition tea flavors based on the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment