Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lucy’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

I was given a few Lucy’s cookies last year and was surprised with how tasty they were.  So, when I spotted this pack of Lucy’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies at the store I made sure to pick up a box.

The fact I enjoy these aside, the nutrition facts are what initially sold me on these cookies. 3 cookies is a serving size and they’re pretty normal size cookies (similar to a Chips Ahoy size). They’re light, airy and crispy, flavorful and a perfect little dessert or even snack. Even though they are chocolate chip they have a bit of a sugar cookie flavoring to them, which I feel makes them unique. They’re perfect on their own, or alongside a cup of coffee (or milk if you enjoy milk).  They are a little expensive – as most gluten free items tend to be, but this pack was right under $4.

A serving size is 3 cookies, which are 130 calories and only 3 points plus values. Quite a steal for cookies!

QUESTION:
What is your favorite brand of packaged cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment