Monday, September 23, 2013

Kellogg’s Cinnabon Cereal

I picked up a box of Kellogg’s Cinnabon Cereal because it was on sale and also because frankly it looked delicious. I tend to get bored with cereals after a while and this was a way to spruce things up.  There is a little Cinnabon stand in my local mall, which provides enticing cinnamon bun scents throughout my malls food court. I love Cinnabon treats but I’m not necessarily a fan of the ridiculous amount of fat and calories in them.

The cereal is made up of a crunchy yet airy cinnamon multigrain cereal. It has that classic Cinnabon cinnamon flavor, which makes it equally delicious.  What’s great about the cereal is a serving is 1 cup, which is a larger serving when in comparison to other cereals on the market.  I also didn’t find this to really get soggy while I ate it, the cereal for the most part kept up to its crunchiness. I have enjoyed this both with milk, while also on its own.

A 1 cup serving is 120 calories, which is equal to 3 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried Cinnabon cereal?

No comments:

Post a Comment