Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pumpkin Spice M&M’s



As mentioned in a previous post – I am a pumpkin fanatic.  So when I saw there was Pumpkin Spice M&M’s being sold, I immediately jumped on the bandwagon, put them into my Target shopping cart and had to bring them home. I love pumpkin and I love chocolate and any way to bring the two together is a-okay in my book!

I cracked open the bag the day after buying them because I wanted chocolate.  But I have to say... I was a little disappointed. They’re not bad, but they definitely don’t pack a pumpkin punch.  They taste like a classic M&M that’s slightly bigger in size and after chewing there’s a very, very mild pumpkin taste in the background. But it’s literally so mild it’s almost not noticeable.  I guess this may be a good thing for some – but for others who are expecting a true pumpkin spice flavor they’d be a bit disappointed as I had.

A serving size is 1.5 oz which is roughly ¼ cup of the bag (which is more than what is in my hand in the photograph above) and is 210 calories.  A serving is 5 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is one of your favorite fall/Halloween flavored candies?

No comments:

Post a Comment