Monday, September 2, 2013

Limited Edition Lemon Twist Oreo’s

My boyfriend and I are suckers for a lemon dessert – lemon cake, lemon tarts, lemon pie, lemon poppy seed muffins, etc. You name it, if its lemon I’m going to more than likely want to try it.  That doesn’t fall short when it comes to cookies.

I spotted these Limited Edition Lemon Twist Oreo’s and put the pack in my cart. I tried to decide if we needed to bring them home or not and that lemon dessert weakness in me won over. We had them as a late night snack and I have to say these are fabulous little cookies!  They have the vanilla cookie outside with a bold but sweet lemon cream center. The lemon is sweet, not tart. The aroma when opening the pack is undoubtedly sweet lemon. In my opinion, they are a perfect little gem and a nice twist on a classic Oreo.

A serving size is 2 cookies, 150 calories, which calculate out to 4 points plus values.  They’re worth it if you enjoy cookies and have the will power to only have a serving size.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the lemon twist Oreo’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment