Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fiber One Protein - Cookies & Creme

When I spotted the Fiber One Protein Cookies & Creme bars at Target I willingly popped a box into my cart. I am a longtime fan of cookies and creme ice cream/candy/desserts so to see it in a bar form was definitely enticing.

The bars themselves are slightly smaller than say a candy bar ... but size aside they are tasty! The flavor is definitely cookies and cream with some chocolate thrown into the mix.  Think along the lines of a cookies and cream candy bar that has milk chocolate covering it.  Very satisfactory on the palette. I know with some fiber added products, you can notice a fiber flavor ... but I have to say I didn't notice any a strong "fiber" taste to them. They were quite delightful and a yummy treat.


I admit, I try to space out fiber added foods (like Fiber One products) because they can have adverse effects on a tummy. I would not suggest to avoid them, but I would suggest spacing them out in your snacking agenda to avoid making yourself uncomfortable.
 
A serving is 140 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment