Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fiber One Mint Fudge Brownies

I've been on a brownie kick as of late and I can't justify making a box of brownies and having 1/18th of a pan because the calories/points for it just aren't even worth eating it. So while waltzing through Target one day, I spotted and picked up the Fiber One Mint Fudge Brownies. Truthfully the mint part is what sold me because it would be a different flavor from the classic peanut butter brownies I have been enjoying for months.
 
The brownie is your classic Fiber One fudge brownie which is soft and cake like. They are decent in size for what you get. The mint flavoring is there, but it's certainly not overpowering. The fudge/mint flavors balance one another out without either one cancelling the other out.  I enjoy mint flavoring but I find with some desserts it can be too much ... and this is perfect for my taste buds. The only thing I do notice is the fact the "fiber taste" that can usually be found when eating Fiber One products isn't as evident in these as it normally is.
 
These are perfect straight out of the package, warmed just slightly in the microwave ... or even used as a brownie in a lightened up ice cream sundae.
 
Of course with this having added fiber it may upset some tummies ... so these aren't an item I'd suggest eating all the time. Unless of course the added fiber doesn't bother you.
 
A serving is 90 calories or 2 points plus values.

1 comment:

  1. I bought these this week to try and I'm so glad you like them! Thanks for the tip about warming them in the microwave--I'd never even considered trying it before. :)

    ReplyDelete