Sunday, February 8, 2015

International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free Caramel Marshmallow Creamer

I'm a coffee lover at heart and after making the switch to plain creamer in my coffee in the morning ... I felt my coffee life was getting a little boring (particularly when I made it at home or at work). While picking up a few groceries at a local grocery store I decided to try out the International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free Caramel Marshmallow Creamer. I've heard good things about the International Delight range of fat free & sugar free creamers ... so why not?!
 
The creamer is exactly what the label says. It's a slightly brownish shade of creamer, which tastes just like caramel marshmallow. It's sweet, it's creamy and it gives a plain cup of coffee (iced or hot) a nice kick of caramel marshmallow sweetness. It's enjoyable, it's a perfect companion to a flavorless coffee. The only downside is I've only seen this sold in select grocery stores and it's only available in the smaller bottle (which tends to be a dollar short in price compared to the large bottles).
 
Overall I'd say if you like/love coffee ... and you enjoy caramel marshmallow flavors, do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle. It'll make you love your coffee life a little bit more!
 
A serving is 1 tbsp which is 15 calories or 0 points plus values.

1 comment:

  1. Can look at my blog to see nutritional facts of low fat, and fat free food at grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete