Thursday, November 6, 2014

Yoplait Greek Pumpkin Cheesecake Greek Yogurt

There aren't many occasions where I eat a yogurt that isn't light ... that is I tend to make exceptions when it comes to banana flavored yogurts or pumpkin flavored yogurts. I'd been told the Yoplait Greek 2% Pumpkin Cheesecake Yogurt was delicious ... so when I spotted it on shelves, I picked up a cup to give it a whirl.
 
I'm a self proclaimed pumpkin addict and I have been hoping to find a Greek pumpkin flavored yogurt (outside of the one available at Trader Joe's). I was particularly hoping for a light Greek yogurt [maybe next year?!] but Greek pumpkin yogurt will do the trick.
 
The yogurt is undoubtedly pumpkin. It's got a very smooth and creamy nature to it, similar to that of cheesecake. There's some nutmeg, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice lingering in there which make it quite yummy. It's not as zippy/tart as some Greek yogurts and has some natural sweetness to it which cuts back on the general tartness of the yogurt. Overall, it was quite good ... definitely something one could enjoy here and there when on the hunt for a pumpkin greek yogurt.
 
Each container is 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment