Thursday, November 6, 2014

Trader Joe's Green Tea Inflused Mints

The past few months I have been finding I'm getting into green tea. For a long time I wasn't a fan because I thought it tasted blah - but with all the benefits that come from it, I decided to give it a shot ... and found I truly do enjoy it. Searching for the Trader Joe's Green Tea Infused Mints over the course of a few shopping trips I was finally able to get my hands on a tin.
 
I like having mints on me because there are times where after a meal you feel you just need something. While they're also good if one were to get cotton mouthed it'd help relieve the situation.  I asked the cashier if he had tried the mints and was advised that he had and said they're "they're a mild green tea flavor."
 
After trying them ... I have to say I agree. The green tea flavor is there, but there's also a mint flavor along with it that's very mild and pleasant. It's not nearly as bold as say, an Altoid. It's got a minimal amount of sweetness, mintiness and green tea flavor for it to be quite enjoyable.  They're also cutely shaped (like a leaf) - not your standard round mint.
 
A serving is 3 mints, which are 10 calories or 0 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment