Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Rice Krispies Treats Blasted S'mores

I remember growing up as a kid and loving whenever my mom made my brother and I homemade rice krispy treats. There's something about plain ole rice krispies mixed with marshmallow goodness. As I've aged I haven't made rice krispy treats in a very long time .. so when I spotted these Rice Krispies Treats Blasted S'mores I figured they'd be a great treat to have once in a while.
 
Since I do enjoy my occasional sweets at times I was intrigued by the S'mores flavor. When I opened the packaged, I was surprised to see bits of graham cracker and chocolate bits scattered amongst the top of the treat. The rice krispies treat was the classic crispy cereal mixed with in a gooey marshmallow making the treat sweet, chewy and crispy.
 
They're a perfect little treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
 
Each bar is 90 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment