Sunday, November 30, 2014

Snikiddy Baked Mac 'n Cheese Puffs

I have a weakness for cheese puffs, so when I spotted these Snikiddy Baked Mac 'n Cheese Puffs at the grocery store, I had to give them a try. I mean, mac 'n cheese transformed into a cheese puff? C’mon! Plus for the serving size (& points plus value) alone I was sold.

The puffs are your average cheese puffs. For the most part they’re smaller in size compared to your average cheese puff on the market. These are white in color but they do have just a slight hue of orange to them. In all honestly, their shape, size and color remind me of packing peanuts. Flavor wise they reminded me of Jax cheese curls, except not as cheesy and finger staining messy. I wouldn’t say they scream mac n cheese but the cheese curls do have that classic cheddar cheese flavor to them ... but ideally the more you eat the more they taste like regular cheese puffs.

They're good and a serving is plentiful. Definitely something I would repurchase in the future (and already have).

A serving is 1 oz (roughly 60 puffs) is 130 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment