Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Caramel Apple Pie

I've mentioned it time and time before ... Greek yogurt is my favorite yogurt and typically the only "type" of yogurt I purchase. I've heard great things about the Dannon Light & Fit Greek Caramel Apple Pie yogurt so when I finally spotted it on shelves at Wal-Mart I picked a couple up.
 
Needless to say I'm glad I picked up a couple because this yogurt is pretty amazing. It's delicious - filled with bits of apples. The apple flavor is right up there with the caramel being in the background. The caramel isn't blatantly artificial or offensive. The two flavors blend together effortlessly leaving a delicious flavored breakfast, snack or dessert. I've enjoyed it on its own while also with some cooked cinnamon apples. Out of the two limited edition caramel apple flavored greek yogurts out on the market right now ... this one undoubtedly takes the cake.
 
A serving is 80 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment