Thursday, November 13, 2014

Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing

I've been getting bored of my plain ole regular salads to the point that I would take a few bites and would end up throwing the rest away ... or not even touching it.That's in part to the fact that I've allowed myself to get bored. I make the same "type" of salad and relay on 2 salad dressings to kick it up a notch ... but in reality, it's not enough anymore.
 
While at Walmart, picking up a few items to jazz up my week I picked up a bottle of the Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing. I'm not the biggest fan of cilantro, but I figured it would be a different flavor and something that would go good with, say, a taco salad. With that in mind, I whipped up a batch of taco meat for lunches for the week and have been using the dressing alongside it and I have to say, it's pretty delicious.
 
The dressing is smooth and creamy and 2 tablespoons, when mixed into greens really does go along way. It's flavorful, without being overly bold. The cilantro flavoring is very mild which I think is in part of the added avocado. It's along the lines of a ranch dressing, but it doesn't have that zip that comes with ranch. It's got a pretty good flavor and blends well with really whatever you decide to add to a salad. 
 
A serving is 2 tablespoons which is 40 calories or 1 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment