Friday, May 30, 2014

Keebler S'Mores Peanut Butter

I ran into the grocery store on my lunch break one day and while trying to get in and out, a yellow package caught my attention. Since yellow is my favorite color, I turned to see whatever it might be ... and that's when the new Keebler S'Mores Peanut Butter cookies jumped into my shopping cart.  Admittedly they ended up in there before I even had a chance to look at the nutrition facts.

Storing them away in the cabinet, I finally pulled them out a couple weeks ago to give them a try. Each package contains 8 cookies, which are a little larger than your average cookie. They're lighter in texture and in between a crunchy and soft texture. The middle of the cookie is filled with a very light and airy peanut butter. The combination of cookie, peanut butter and chocolate is a bit reminiscent of a s'mores but truthfully not a dead ringer for the simple dessert.  These are very sweet ... and I found a single cookie was merely all I could handle.

If you're not a peanut butter cookie fan, there is also an original flavor available - where instead of peanut butter it's a marshmallow (fluff/crème) in the center.

Each cookie is 130 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment