Friday, May 2, 2014

Jell-O Rice Pudding Crème Brulee

While grocery shopping one day I decided to pick up a package of the Jell-O Rice Pudding Crème Brulee. I love homemade rice pudding and I’m a fan of good ole fashioned rice pudding. But the old fashioned stuff typically is loaded with a ton of sugar which can be overwhelming depending upon who’s made it.

Usually I reach for Kozy Shack sugar free rice pudding, but I was sold on the crème brulee flavoring. I had a cup for snack on its own and I found it to be merely alright. It had an obvious sugar free type flavoring to it – which I would say is due to the crème brulee flavoring. For some reason sugar free caramel products have a distinct flavor to me. It’s got a caramel flavoring to it, but it’s slightly chemically (but not repulsively) … if that makes sense at all. Since I’ve tried it, folks have shared that they like this best with a sprinkle of cinnamon and/or nutmeg on top of it … even alongside a piece of fresh fruit. I think it would be perfect with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a tablespoon of raisins.

A snack cup is 70 calorie or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment