Saturday, May 3, 2014

Skinny Cow Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwiches



I’m a huge fan of Skinny Cow ice cream. I had seen the Skinny Cow Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches for a long time now but had yet to pick it up until recently. And part of me is wondering what exactly I was waiting for…

I was truly wowed by the flavor of this ice cream sandwich because it tastes exactly like a snickerdoodle cookie when eaten together. It cures not only the itch for ice cream, but also the want for something sweet and snacky.  According to the box, the ice cream is listed as a “cinnamon low fat ice cream swirled between oatmeal cookie wafers”. The two flavor combinations together undoubtedly add up to Snickerdoodle. There is a nice warm cinnamon sugar flavor to the dessert which makes it all around delicious.  It’s perfect for a mid-afternoon snack, while it’s also great for a late evening after dinner dessert. Either way, I’m a big fan.

Each sandwich is 140 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment