Monday, August 31, 2015

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories - Orange Creme

I'm a pretty avid Yoplait and Dannon Greek yogurt fan, pretty much if I see a new flavor, I'm going to give it a try. One of the flavors that's been out for a while, but I haven't been able to find anywhere has been the Yoplait Greek 100 Calories - Orange Creme.

I have seen this shown on numerous Instagram postings for months and I finally found the allusive yogurt at a local Wal-Mart. Sadly, not all retailers carry this flavor ... and sadly I only purchased one container while at the store. Note to self: buy more when you find this again.

Granted, with that statement you can pretty much sum up the fact that I completely LOVE this yogurt! It tastes just like an orange creme popsicle. It's got that cool orange flavor, while having a creamy vanilla base which in my mind tastes along the lines of the ice cream in a orange cream popsicle. It's definitely a dessert like yogurt, that I'd enjoy as an after lunch or dinner "dessert". It's refreshing, delicious and a complete win for me. I need to venture my way back to my local Wal-Mart to get a couple of these to stash away in the refrigerator when I want something dessert-like.

A serving, 1 container, is 100 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment